Our programme offers you the best of both academic worlds:
- Top-tier education from Olin Business School, a leading U.S. management institution.
- World-class instruction from the Lee Kong Chian School of Business faculty.
- Training targeted to your specific marketplace.
- Access to both domestic and international professional networks.
- Immersion courses in New York and Washington, DC that familiarize you with US financial markets, policymaking, and financial rules and regulations.
The programme admits one class per year in a condensed 14-month format. You will take classes in four segments: a summer session at Olin, two academic semesters at SMU, and a final summer session at Olin.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Options and Futures
- Derivative Securities
- Investment Theory
- Advanced Corporate Finance I-Valuation
- Economic Analysis
- Financial Statement 1
- Financial Statement 2
- Quantitative Methods and Statistics
- Advanced Quantitative & Economic Analysis
- Advanced Equity Analysis
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis 3
- Financial Modelling
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Investing
- Structured Products
- Hedge Funds Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Alternative Investments
- Data Analysis for Investments
- Advanced Corporate Finance II
- Real Options Valuation
- Risk Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Finance Electives
- Financial Markets–Regulation, Washington, D.C. Immersion
- Financial Markets–Institutions, New York City Immersion
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 5 other Masters in Economics in Singapore
Applicants must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree to be eligible for the program. (Note: Most international three-year degrees meet this requirement.)
- Be sure your transcripts include all coursework taken and the grades received for each course, as well as any transcript instructions or descriptions provided by the institution. Tr
- We require either a GMAT or GRE score report. We don't have a preference of one test over the other.
International48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48600 USD per year and a duration of 14 months.
National48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48600 USD per year and a duration of 14 months.
- Tuition for the WashU MS Finance, 2017-2018 academic year, is $48,600 (US dollars), to be paid in two installments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States