The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required to become a successful hospitality leader.
Two concentrations to be chosen during the second semester:
- Hotel management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
At EUHT StPOL Barcelona, we guarantee our students personalized industry internships at the most important hotel chains and prestigious restaurants of the world.
With a global network of over 6.000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality economics and finance
- Business research
- Strategic management
- Talent and Human Resources management
- Final Project
- Hotel Management / F&B and Restaurant Management Concentration
Duration: 8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry internships*
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
*Internships according to the student's passport and internship system in the country of residence.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 23 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in studies related to business, tourism or engineering (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.)
- Business English Level
- Personal online interview with a representative of the Admissions Department
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector
International8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EUHT StPOL offers a range of scholarships which are based on outstanding academic and professional achievements as well as financial limitations.
- Our scholarships are only awarded after the interview and admission process is completed and covers up to 20% of the tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.