The Hospitality Management - Food and Beverage and Restaurant Management programme from Escuela Universitaria de Hostelería y Turismo de Sant Pol de Mar offers two concentrations:
- Hotel managmenet
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
Hotel general management, marketing and sales, consulting and development, lodging, Food & Beverage, events.
Industry internship once the classes are finished.
This internship leads to a real job opportunity and have a duration of 3 to 6 months. The school manages this process in order to arrange a personalized internship to each student either national or internationally.
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality economics and finance
- Business research
- Strategic management
- Talent development
- Food & Beverage cost control, Food & Beverage process management, event planning and management, Food & Beverage sales management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Food Sciences Hospitality Management View 8 other Masters in Food Sciences in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree in studies related to business (Business studies, Law, PR, Marketing, etc.), engineering or tourism is required, as well as business English (test of level before acceptance for admission).
- Send the information request.
- CV with focus on your educational background and professional experience.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department.
- Application and enrolment form with all the documentation required.
- Pay the enrolment fee.
- Dormitory application form if required.
The Admissions Department will inform you carefully about the requirements to access the Master in Hospitality Management and all the enrolment formalities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
- EUHT StPOL has a study Help Fund for studies in its centre. The aim of this fund is to assist entrance for candidates to educational programs who for economic reasons have difficulty in enrolling.
- This help is adjudicated in the form of a percentage of the total basic or academic cost of the course up to 50% based on the academic background and purchasing power of the candidate and those financing the studies
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.