Master of Business Administration degree program can be enhanced with one of 17 concentrations:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Management
- Customer Experience Management
- General Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Health Services
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Systems Management
- International Business
- Network & Communications Management
- Project Management
- Public Administration
About Keller Graduate School of Management
If you are looking for an undergraduate or graduate college degree program, consider Keller Graduate School of Management. We offer small class sizes, a year-round enrollment every 8 weeks with processing new or transfer I-20, and degree completion programs. At Keller, you can earn a reputable degree from an accredited* university respected by top employers around the globe.
Classes start every 8 weeks: January, March, May, July, September, and November
Keller Graduate School of Management has locations across the United States, including 6 campuses specially equipped to address and service the needs of international students in their pursuit of a successful career.
- Chicago, IL (Loop & Campbell)
- Fremont, CA (San Francisco)
- Pomona, CA (Los Angeles)
- Sherman Oaks, CA (Los Angeles)
- New York City, NY
Did you know?
- At Keller Graduate School of Management, international students pay the standard tuition rate.
- At Keller Graduate School of Management, international students may qualify for scholarships, which awards qualifying students up to $20,000.
Student life at DeVry University
Keller Graduate School of Management offers a wide range of activities and clubs, including many professional organizations, in which students can participate. Most activities are planned by the student government or activity organization at each campus. In addition, several curriculum-related organizations, such as computer and electronics clubs, are offered, as are student-produced newspapers and special interest groups in such areas as chess, martial arts, and photography. A variety of intramural sports and field trip activities are also available. Activities and clubs vary by location.
US Career Experience Program (USCEP)
Would you like to earn hands on experience while attending school in the US? Keller Graduate School of Management’s U.S. Career Experience Program provides international students of Keller Graduate School of Management the opportunity to gain valuable on-campus work experience through a paid, part-time job. Opportunities vary my campus locations. International students may work up to 20 hours per week with the potential to earn up to $10/hour.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop in one or several of the following specialist roles:
- Business Development
- Student Services
- Community Outreach
*DeVry University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York State, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York.
DeVry University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The university’s Keller Graduate School of Management is included in this accreditation. In New York State, DeVry University operates as DeVry College of New York.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Project Management Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1378 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a University-recognized institution, you are eligible for graduate school admission to Keller.
- If you are an International student applying from outside the United States, you need to hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree to be eligible for admission. You also will need to fulfill Keller's English-Proficiency Requirements, as all instructions and services are provided in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 26 months.
National13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 26 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Studyportals Scholarship is not in any way affiliated with DeVry University, but is a sole offering of Studyportals.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.