This Master of Education (Research) offered at Murdoch University course is designed for teachers, educational leaders, administrators, and other education professionals seeking to extend and deepen their expertise, undergo professional development and renewal, or proceed to a higher degree.
In this research-classified course, you will undertake a research dissertation (24 points) and coursework (12 points). This course will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to enhance your teaching, leadership and/or administration roles within the education field. On completion of this qualification, you will be eligible to enrol in a PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research for Educators
- Research in Education (Research Dissertation)
- Advanced Educational Research Seminar
- Mixed Methods and Quantitative Research
- Advanced Qualitative Approaches to Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 213 other Masters in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
079341D - CRICOS
- All students must satisfy Murdoch University's minimum English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
International27960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27960 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- National tuition fee- $0
- Commonwealth supported
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.