You have the opportunity to organise your studies around a range of themes:
- business and management
- human systems
- managing innovation
- software engineering.
We have many successful business collaborations. This course is informed by industry and facilitates exciting research.
Our Information Technology with Business and Management students from University of Sussex are highly employable and well prepared for work in:
- the banking and energy sectors
- IT consultancy
- project management
- software and IT-sector roles
- PhD-level study.
- Information Technology with Business & Management Project
- Managing Complex Projects, Products and Systems
- Web Applications and Services
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Business and Project Management
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Managing Organisations and Innovation
- Organisational Behaviour, Leadership and Change
- Programming through Python
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering View 229 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
- You should normally have an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements: Your qualification should be in computing, information technology, electronic engineering or business with a computing minor, or other subjects where computing is a key element. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- This course is now closed for international applicants. It remains open to UK applicants.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.