As a manager today, you need the the skills to react to our changing world, and the vision to interpret changes for your organisation.
- gain a forward-looking perspective on the world of supply chain and logistics management
- develop a high level of strategic awareness of the whole supply chain
- explore supply chain management strategy.
You’ll learn to apply systems modelling techniques to real supply chain operations, and understand how to develop significant systems and process improvements. Our innovative teaching methods include:
- use of simulations
- real-time projects
- talks and guest lectures from high-calibre professionals
- exposure to industry challenges.
On graduation, you’ll have the confidence to become a senior and strategic manager, ready to inform, develop and apply operational improvement strategies within the supply chain/logistics sector.
We help you improve your career prospects through employer networking, workshops, company visits and guest lectures by industry specialists. Plus, internship opportunities are available at organisations such as Nestle, Samsung, Sainsbury’s, Amazon, GSK, the Body Shop and Safran.
This Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management course at University of Sussex provides you with the skills to enter a range of careers within the broad fields of supply chain and logistics management – including roles such as:
- supply chain analyst
- supply chain planner
- buying specialist
- procurement manager
- supply chain operative
- warehouse manager
- contracts and negotiations specialist.
- Management of Negotiation
- Research Methods for Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- Supply Chain Modelling
- Essentials of Procurement
- Logistics Management
- Managing Operations and Quality
- Personal and Professional Development and Employability
- Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business View 1539 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above (including an average mark of at least 57%).
- Subject-specific requirements: Your qualification can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.