- Established in 1973, this was the very first Masters degree in finance in the UK and over the past 40 years has gained an international reputation for providing excellent training and academic knowledge
- Undertake a non-assessed financial database training course delivered by the data specialists from providers including Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Bureau Van Dijk, the Standard, and Poor’s Global Market Intelligence
- Includes a company analysis workshop run by a practitioner to help develop practical investment understanding, augment presentation skills and provide an insight into current real world information
- You have the opportunity to work towards a qualification from the CISI in addition to your MSc to increase your employability.
Our Masters programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
A Finance and Investment programme at The University of Exeter enables you to develop the professional and financial skills and subject expertise that makes you a valuable asset from day 1 of your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Instruments
- Financial Modelling
- Principles of Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Banking and Financial Services
- Derivatives Pricing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 278 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in Accounting, Finance, Investment, Economics or related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative ability is essential. The majority of our candidates will be expecting a First or 2:1 degree, however, we do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 9 months.
National15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.