The Master of Human Resource Management (Advanced) at Swinburne University of Technology igives you the opportunity to add a research component to your master degree, which will prepare you to undertake a PhD. Alternatively, in the course you can further your knowledge in other areas of interest by choosing additional electives.
Co-created with industry partners, Siemens and Medibank, the Master of Human Resource Management (Advanced) will bring you face-to-face with those shaping the HRM landscape and ensure you’re at the forefront of change in HRM practices.
The course is part of Swinburne’s Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship (AGSE).
The Master of Human Resource Management (Advanced) is for those looking to pursue senior level careers in the areas of: Human Resources, People Development, Change Management, Organisational Development, Diversity, Training and Development, and Talent Management. The course will help you progress your career to managerial and business partner positions in human resources and consultancy, such as Director of Human Resources or Senior Consultant.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Employee Relations
- Human Resource Fundamentals
- Work and Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Capital Analytics
- Leading Change
- Human Resource Consultancy Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 49 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 092710G
- Students holding an international student visa are required to study full-time and on campus. Due to government regulations, industry-based learning (IBL) and work placement are not available to onshore international students unless it is a compulsory component of the program. Programs that are taught solely online are not available to onshore international students who hold an international student visa.
International37480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29600 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.