Taught by the Australian Maritime College, you will gain valuable industry insights with the ability to develop solutions for complex problems faced by organisations engaged in domestic and international markets. You’ll undertake four units related to maritime and logistics topics like supply chain management, maritime policy, international trade, maritime law and business logistics, which will provide a qualification that suits your interests and desired career path.
The maritime transport and logistics sectors employ a workforce of more than a half million across Australia. After completing this course, you will gain knowledge across key industry issues such as shortage of empty shipping containers, equipment and labour shortages, as well as truck/transport capacity constraints. Graduates pursue careers in shipping companies, ports and terminals, government agencies, freight and logistics companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in maritime and logistics as the national employment projections for marine transport professionals is expected to grow by between now and 2024; and logistics analysts are in the top 25 emerging occupations in Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Trade
- International Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Maritime Law
- Maritime Economics for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended that international students should apply at least 3 months prior and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to the start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 5 other Masters in Transport Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
CRICOS Code: 062266E
- An undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution or
- Hold a professional qualification such as a Certificate of Competency as a Master Class 1 (Unlimited) or Engineer Class 1/Chief Engineer (Unlimited) or
- if a first degree or professional qualification is not held, prospective candidates may apply to the Department of Maritime and Logistics Management for consideration.
- These applicants are assessed on their work experience and current managerial responsibilities; a GMAT assessment may be required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.