This degree introduces vital business knowledge to those with limited academic experience in the subject and provides an opportunity to develop versatile management skills in just one year of study. Coupled with specialist learning in the area of project management, it develops modern management skills to complement existing knowledge and prepare graduates for a career shift or management role.
International Business Management pathways
- Our MSc International Business Management with Project Management from Heriot-Watt University is one of eight specialist pathways we offer in International Business Management.
- The programmes cover key issues in international business management including the international business environment as well as the importance of strategy, finance, marketing, and organisational behaviour. You then focus on developing specific knowledge and skills in your chosen pathway subject in preparation for a career in that area.
- International Business Context
- Business Economics
- Competitive Strategy
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Strategic Project Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official deadline for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (first or second class) or its non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
International17752 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17752 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7552 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7552 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time fees:
- Uk/EU: £3,776
- Overseas: £8,876
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.