Graduates of The Pharmaceutical Science course at University of Tasmania will have gained knowledge in the pharmaceutical sciences, and developed skills in written and verbal communication in these areas. Graduates will have experienced problem solving in the pharmaceutical and pharmacological sciences, and will have studied the global context of pharmaceuticals. Social and ethical implications of these studies will be emphasised.
It is expected that graduates may be employed in a variety of areas within the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries - in the manufacturing, research, quality control and marketing of pharmaceuticals.
Other organisations and institutions where employment could be expected include medical research institutes, hospitals and associated biomedical research laboratories, universities, government research laboratories, and government regulatory agencies.
Other graduates will undertake Masters or PhD programs. Graduates will have an in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical sciences which will prepare them for careers in health and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Laboratory Skills in Pharmaceutical and Chromatographic Science
- Application of Chromatography in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 17 other Masters in Pharmacy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are expected to have a minimum of a science-based Bachelor's degree of the University of Tasmania or of another university or tertiary institution that is deemed equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32950 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.