You will learn contemporary evidence-based practice that is applied to both hospital and community pharmacy settings and you will study coursework units that cover pharmacology in cardiology, respiratory medicine, infectious diseases, oncology medicine, endocrinology, neurology, psychiatric disorders and gastroenterology.
The Clinical Pharmacy program at University of Tasmania will provide a formal training program for pharmacists to provide clinical services. Online delivery will enable access by pharmacists from overseas, as well as from rural and remote areas of Australia. The course will support rural pharmacists in becoming accredited to conduct medication reviews, and enhance their role as a member of the health care team. It will develop their ability to communicate effectively with other health professionals and patients. The course also aims to provide a pathway towards a Research Higher Degree.
The course should equip registered pharmacists with the fundamental knowledge and skills to enhance career opportunities as a clinical or consultant (medication review) pharmacist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics in Respiratory and Renal Diseases
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics in Infectious Diseases
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics in Endocrinology, Rheumatology and Oncology Care
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics in Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended that international students should apply at least 3 months prior and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to the start date.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 104 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00586B
- An AQF Bachelor level degree in Pharmacy from UTAS or another university or tertiary institution that is deemed equivalent. PLUS
- Evidence of current AHPRA registration under the General Registration Type for the profession of Pharmacist, without conditions or notations is required, or equivalent evidence of registration in another country. PLUS
- Employment details or a personal statement, or a CV or Resume which indicates appropriate post‐registration work experience of at least 1 year.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22463 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22463 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.