Online delivery will enable access by pharmacists from overseas, as well as from rural and remote areas of Australia.
The course will support rural pharmacists in becoming accredited to conduct medication reviews, and enhance their role as a member of the health care team. It will develop their ability to communicate effectively with other health professionals and patients.
The course also aims to provide a pathway towards a Research Higher Degree.
The course should equip registered pharmacists with the fundamental knowledge and skills to enhance career opportunities as a clinical or consultant (medication review) pharmacist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureSix core units will broadly cover the areas of:
- Infectious Diseases;
- Cardiovascular disorders;
- Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Endocrinology and Supportive care for Oncology Patients
- Respiratory Disorders and Renal Diseases.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 116 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00586B
- Students are expected to have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in pharmacy from the University of Tasmania or another university or tertiary institution deemed equivalent, and will be registered pharmacists.
- Where an undergraduate degree has been recently obtained (within one year), a minimum average grade of 60% obtained in the final year of study would be required for entry to the Graduate Diploma of Clinical Pharmacy program. Appropriate post-graduation work experience of at least one year will also be normally considered as a requirement for acceptance into this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22463 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22463 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.