The Graduate Diploma in Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering) program at University of Tasmania has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study. In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
This programme articulates to the Master of Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Ship Design
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Offshore Safety and Risk Analysis
- Design of Marine Machinery Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 15 other Masters in Marine Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to most masters by coursework courses at the University of Tasmania require qualifications equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree.
- Applicants must achieve the required grade in their qualifying studies, meet any prerequisite subjects and the English language requirements to be eligible for an offer.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.