The Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) programme at University of Tasmania has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study. In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
This programme articulates to the Graduate Diploma in Maritime Engineering (Technology Management).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Advanced Maritime Engineering Analysis
- International Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Port Management and Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended that international students should apply at least 3 months prior and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to the start date.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Engineering Management Marine Engineering View 10 other Masters in Marine Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Tasmania and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS Code: 077139M
- Admission to most postgraduate coursework courses at the University of Tasmania require qualifications equivalent to an Australian bachelor degree. Applicants must achieve the required grade in their qualifying studies, meet any prerequisite subjects, and meet English language requirements to be eligible for an offer.
- Required for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) programme is completion of a full four year Australian Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.