Occupational Psychology course from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) applies psychological understanding to workplace, business and organisational issues, and is one of the key applied fields of psychology. Many businesses and organisations employ occupational psychologists to help identify and address many of the key issues organisations face today, like how to select the best talent, train leaders, manage teams, engage employees and develop a culture of innovation all using evidence-based solutions.
Careers / Further study
The MSc Occupational Psychology is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as Stage-1 training in Occupational Psychology, the first step in training to become a Practitioner Occupational Psychologist. The BPS criteria takes into account the applicability of knowledge and skills, and graduate employability, which are key strengths for UWE Bristol.
After completing the MSc you will need to complete Stage-2 training to become a Practitioner Occupational Psychologist. Visit the Division of Occupational Psychology to find out more about this.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Learning, Training and Development
- Wellbeing and Work
- Psychological Assessment at Work
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Organisational Development
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- Dissertation in Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
- Postgraduate Certificate - 60 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120 credits
- MSc - 180 credits
DisciplinesPsychology View 842 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree awarded by a UK institute of higher education in Psychology or a relevant subject
- a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree in Psychology and be eligible for the Graduate Basis for Chartership (GBC) for membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- qualifications deemed equivalent by the Course Leader
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit) 700 GBP
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit) 1208 GBP
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.