Why study MA Post Production Editing at BU?
- Mirror industry practice and learn real-world skills whilst working in dedicated edit suites with extensive network support and access to cutting-edge technology
- Learn from a range of guest speakers and academic staff who have a wealth of experience working on a wide range of major broadcasters and independent films across a range of genres
- Benefit from our alumni mentoring scheme where you can receive advice and guidance from an ex-student who is currently working in the industry
- Graduate with a production portfolio, develop your ideas beyond industry expectations, and produce evidence of your editorial approach, which will be your calling card to industry
- Our Learning Partnership with AVID ensures graduates carry even greater relevance and credibility when it comes to finding employment, including the option of gaining AVID Certified User status.
- Take advantage of opportunities with RedBalloon, an award-winning professional production unit based in the Faculty of Media and Communication.
This course will prepare you for the technical, challenging and creative world of video editing in an evolving digital marketplace. It has been awarded accreditation by the International Moving Image Society (IMIS) in recognition of its professionalism and industry relevance in moving image education and training.
- Graduate from an International Moving Image Society (IMIS) accredited degree, awarded to practice-based courses that best prepare students for a career in the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Editing Practice & Debate
- Editing Experiment & Enquiry
- Approaches to Industry
- Media Production Masters Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
There is no application deadline for this course. If you will need a visa, think about the length of time it will take for your application to be processed.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 565 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.