This Mechanical Engineering at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) is designed to meet that demand, and to bridge the skills and knowledge gaps for BEng or BSc graduates, and make them more employable.
With its foundations in mechanical engineering, this course is a great opportunity to learn how to develop advanced solutions to engineering problems using the latest computer tools and simulations.
Careers / Further study
An accredited Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering provides an essential stepping stone for any mechanical engineer aspiring to take their career to the highest level.
Mechanical engineers are vital to society and the economy. For example, they're often involved in making maximum use of high-capital plants and operations such as power stations, oil refineries, chemical plants and hospitals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Vision and Modern Control
- Design of Fluid Systems
- Structural Integrity in Design
- Industrial Applications of Vision and Automation
- Intelligent and Adaptive Systems
- Mechanics of Composites
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Concurrent Engineering and Design for Manufacture
- Integrated Electro-Mechanical Systems
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 767 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- a honours degree of 2:1 or above in a related subject, accredited by the relevant professional body
- a honours degree of 2:2 or above in a related subject, accredited by the relevant professional body, and two years' relevant engineering experience.
Related subjects include: Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and Physics.
International1146 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1146 GBP per module during 12 months.
National667 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Module Fee (15 Credit)
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.