Today’s populations are growing at exponential rates. The pace strains the built environment, with our shared civic infrastructure — our bridges, dams, airports, and highways, among other resources — nearing capacity levels. Civil engineers respond to the issue by improving existing systems and designing projects that answer the new challenges raised by modern society. The Civil Engineering MSc program from New York University trains you to join their ranks.
At the Civil Engineering MSc program from New York University you can specialize in any of the following concentrations:
- construction management and engineering
- structural engineering
- geotechnical engineering
- environmental and water resource engineering
- urban infrastructure systems
- highway and traffic engineering
- Materials for Civil Engineers
- Instrumentation, Monitoring and Condition Assessment of Civil Infrastructure
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Urban Infrastructure Systems Management
- Project Management for Construction
- Risk Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering Risk Management View 445 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Admission to this program requires you to hold a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- You also need to have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Applicants lacking a BS from an ABET-accredited program in civil engineering (including those possessing undergraduate degrees in other engineering disciplines, engineering science, engineering technology and architecture, or from a foreign university) will have their qualifications reviewed by a graduate adviser.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International63060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2102 USD per credit during 12 months.
National63060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2102 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.