The Information Management from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) provides an excellent balance of traditional information management and library science, informed by cutting edge developments in information architecture and data management. It's an important route for anyone seeking professional chartership or progress to management roles.
Careers / Further study
This qualification is an excellent route to range of careers, and as a complement to existing career skills and professional development for example, for those moving into managerial roles. Our graduates have gone on to successful careers in a wide range of sectors, including educational, public sector and museum archivist roles, plus a variety of consultancy and professional services positions.
Alumni have prominent roles in local library services, university libraries in Bristol and Bath, with the government, and in records management roles in public and private sectors.
For anyone looking to pursue PhD research positions, this course is considered a highly valuable preparatory route.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Contexts
- Knowledge Organisation
- Information and Digital Literacy
- Personal and Organisational Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1902 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above.
- Before starting the course, we recommend that you gain work or voluntary experience in a library, archive, bookshop, cataloguing, database, records, learning resources or web content management.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per module during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit): £750
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit): £1188
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.