The Masters in Environmental Management from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) has been designed to create a well-rounded environmental management professional that is able to apply their skills holistically in developing solutions to address the major challenges of our global future.
Careers / Further study
Environmental Management is a diverse field encompassing roles that seek to assess, evaluate and improve our impacts on the natural world.
Environmental Management issues are high on many international political agenda. Indeed, given the existential threats of over-population, resource security and environmental pollution and climate change, the importance of professionals to help address these issues has never been greater.
As a result, there is a global demand for highly-skilled environmental managers across the public and private sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing the Environment
- Master's Project
- Spatial Analytical Methods
- Cartography and Visualisation
- Creating Sustainable Begaviour Change
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management View 272 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
- We normally require an honours degree of 2:2 or above. This course is generally suitable for graduates of degrees from any academic background, but particularly social sciences, sciences, environmental, geography and planning.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
- You may also wish to give us a portfolio or sample of your professional output that you think is relevant; we may ask you to attend an interview.
International1146 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1146 GBP per module during 12 months.
National667 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Module Fee (15 Credit)
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.