On this Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design Construction and Operations from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) you will learn a holistic approach to everything from design and construction to maintenance, operation, and sustainability from industry and research experts using state-of-the-art BIM software. You will also benefit from regular talks from BIM experts and close links to the industry and BIM Regional Hub: South West.
Careers / Further study
This course is designed to create the next generation of BIM leaders ready to work with technical professionals on project teams. It's highly relevant to architects, project managers, and construction professionals. Professionals with BIM expertise and knowledge are increasingly sought after in industry, academia, training and consultancy, and this course can lead to a variety of career options, including BIM Designers, BIM Managers and Digital Engineers.
Other linked careers include teaching and research in further and higher education, training, and consultancy such as BIM Modelling Services. You may even choose to set up your own BIM company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- BIM in Design Co-ordination
- BIM in Construction Operation
- BIM in Business and Practice
- BIM in Operation and Maintenance
- Low/Zero-Impact Buildings
- Construction Project Management Practice
- Construction Contract Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design View 71 other Masters in Industrial Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above in a built environment subject, or if in a different subject, with built environment experience.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time fees:
Home Module Fee (15 Credit): £750
Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit): £1188
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.