Through its modular structure the program allows participants to develop their management competencies either to benefit their current roles or to enhance future opportunities alongside their career and/or other commitments.
The successful manager is dependent on his/her social and motivational skills combined with their professional knowledge. The program assists participants to develop and enhance these key managerial competencies. Each module lasts for six days starting on a Saturday through to the following Thursday.The program encompasses three levels of qualification: - Certificate - Academic General Manager- Master of Business Administration (Professional MBA)
The modules within each qualification can be attended and completed individually.Furthermore, completed modules can be accredited as part of each higher stage qualification.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Managing People
- Study trip Vancouver - Venture Capital & Mergers and Acquisitions
- Managing Complexity
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Analytics and Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University entrance certificate.
- As an exception, also applicants without a university entrance certificate may be accepted. In such cases the applicant's qualification will be examined by an application committee.
- After evaluation of the submitted documents you will be invited for an application interview (by personal appearance, phone or Skype). Your professional background, knowledge and qualification you already have acquired and your motivation to apply for the program as well as mutual expectations will be discussed in this interview.
International11450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.