Through its modular structure, the General Management program of Danube University Krems allows participants to develop their management competencies either to benefit their current roles or to enhance future opportunities alongside their career and/or other commitments.
The successful manager is dependent on his/her social and motivational skills combined with their professional knowledge. The program assists participants to develop and enhance these key managerial competencies. Each subject lasts for three days (those are offered in blocks two times 3 days - from Saturday to Thursday)
- Managers from all areas of business who want to thoroughly prepare themselves for the next step in their career.
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 23 other Masters in Economics in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Danube University Krems and/or in Austria, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Registration and application for admission
- Annex admission fee
- Letter of intent (motivational letter)
- Europass CV
- A valid passport or personal ID card (original)
- Evidence of tertiary level education (certificate of award and transcript of records, notification). Foreign documents must be submitted together with the required notarial certifications and legalization.
- Evidence of general qualification for university entrance (baccalaureate, matriculation certificate, proof of suitability to study).
- Notifications, provided they do not have a digital official signature.
- Evidence that specific criteria for admission required in the respective curriculum are met (language skills, professional experience, training).
- Documents concerning name changes (marriage certificate), if applicable.
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.