Personal Innovation. Excellent Education. Inspiring Campus.
Enterprises' general conditions and competitive situations are changing ever more rapidly. That's why it's increasingly important for managers and entrepreneurs to have a repertoire of strategies, concepts, and tools that will enable them to lead their businesses responsibly and successfully going forward.
The Professional MBA program of Danube University Krems is designed to meet international standards and are oriented toward managers in or on the way to leadership positions who would like to complete a state-of-the-art general management education with specific technical specializations.
FIBAA accreditation certifies our Professional MBA programs' quality.
As a PRME member, the Danube Business School is obligated to comply with the six principles of responsible management education.
- You're a manager, have several years of professional experience, and want to prepare yourself for a future leadership position or start a company. You want your bring management knowledge to the cutting edge of research and practice or specialize thereby also training strategic decision making in individual management areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 24 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Austrian university education and at least 2 years of professional experience
- A completed equivalent university education in accordance with the directives of a foreign university and at least 2 years of professional experience
- General university entrance qualification and at least 6 years of relevant professional experience in an adequate position, if the qualifications attained are equal to a university degree.
- Students without general university entrance qualification must have at least 10 years of professional experience in their chosen field, in an adequate position, if the qualifications attained are equal to a university degree.
- An admission interview will be conducted as part of the enrolment procedure.
- An inbound test must be passed to measure the learning outcomes after completing the program.
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.