Students on the Accounting and Financial Management (Fast Track Route for Qualified Professionals) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) come from a variety of backgrounds, and possess a wide range of practical experience, making student interaction and networking an enjoyable and beneficial aspect of the course.
Careers / Further study
This course will contribute towards your career development by providing an opportunity for you to:
- re-engage with the fundamental aspects of your profession
- develop in-depth knowledge in a specialist topic you have chosen for your dissertation
- critically evaluate contemporary developments in context and prepare for anticipated future trends
- enhance key transferable skills such as information accessing, analysis and interpretation, making presentations and report writing
- meet your professional body's continuing professional development requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Financial Context and Contemporary Issues - develops your ability to comprehend contemporary and potential future accounting and financial management issues from a questioning and holistic perspective.
- Research Methods - provides you with sufficient research training to plan, undertake and effectively manage a substantial, analytical dissertation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 106 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must be a professionally qualified accountant, for example a member of one the following professional bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
We will also accept other accountancy professional qualifications including national professional accountancy qualifications such as International Capital Market Association (ICMA).
International3750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.