This Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering course from Cranfield University produces well qualified graduates, ready to take on professional roles without additional training on the job. Due to this, our graduates are in high demand with industry leaders visiting Cranfield to showcase their graduate roles.
In addition to the software/computational topics, we deliver a core module entitled Management for Technology, which focuses on those aspects of management which will enable you to fulfil a wider role in an organisation more effectively.
We are very well located for visiting part-time students from all over the world, and offers a range of library and support facilities to support your studies. This enables students from all over the world to complete this qualification whilst balancing work/life commitments.This Msc programme benefits from a wide range of cultural backgrounds which significantly enhances the learning experience for both staff and students.
Choose from three specialist options:
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Computer and Machine Vision
- Software Engineering for Technical Computing.
The MSc in Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering is designed to equip you with the skills required to pursue a successful career working in the UK and overseas. This course attracts enquiries from companies in the rapidly expanding engineering IT industry sector across the world who wish to recruit high quality graduates.
This course is meeting the industry demand for personnel with expertise in engineering software development and for those who have strong technical programming skills in industry standard languages and tools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- C++ Programming
- Computational Methods
- Management for Technology
- Computer Graphics Occ B (ESTIA)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 491 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- A first or second class UK Honours degree (or equivalent), in applied mathematics, aeronautical, mechanical or electrical engineering or computer science or be applying as part of a recognised double-degree programme with their home EU institution. Applications from candidates with lesser qualifications but with considerable relevant work experience will be considered.
- Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Pre-Masters programme, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course for a second year of study.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- GREAT China Scholarship
- The Cranfield Scholarship
- Masters Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.