Graduates acquire subject and multidisciplinary knowledge and skills and develop critical and creative literacies and skills of inquiry.
Our graduates recognise and critically evaluate issues of social responsibility, ethical conduct and sustainability.
Marketing is at the centre of what makes any business successful, so it’s crucial for leaders in an organisation to know how and why it works.
This advanced marketing degree will prepare you for mid to senior level roles in marketing management or general management.
Examples of roles this Master of Marketing Management at University of Tasmania will prepare you for:
- Marketing Manager
- Brand and/or Product Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Research Analyst
- Sales Executive
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Services Marketing
- New Product and Service Development
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Market Research and Decision-Making
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Marketing Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 54 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to the Master of Marketing Management, students need to have:
- completed an undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution.
International students must provide one of the following: UTASAccess Level 7 with a minimum overall score of 60% and no individual skill below 60%; or an IELTS score with an overall Band of 6 and no band less than 6; or a TOEFL (iBT) overall score of 72 (no individual skill must be lower than: Reading 16; Listening 16; Speaking 18; and, Writing 22)
International40416 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60624 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.