The Master of Finance (Specialisation) at University of Tasmania is grounded in a philosophy based on two major premises: to facilitate the acquisition of life-long financial knowledge and skills through sharing and building on the diverse experiences of all stakeholders within the course and to foster empowerment and personal responsibility by encouraging students to challenge the conventional paradigms in finance.
The Master of Finance (Specialisation) at University of Tasmania will instill in students financial knowledge and skills that they can utilise throughout their future professional careers in the broader finance community both at the personal and institutional level including; financial planning, financial institutions, insurance, superannuation funds, not-for-profit organisations, government and local authorities as well as individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Resource and Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Applied Quantitative Finance
- Data and Business Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 133 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry into the Master of Finance (Specialisation) students must meet the following criteria:Either:
- Completed undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution
- Completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Studies at the University of Tasmania, or an equivalent qualifying Graduate Certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36579 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73158 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.