This approach will facilitate self-actualisation and the notion ‘doing and thinking are one’; it will also equip our students with the theories, concepts, and knowledge in finance that are necessary to deal with the rapid changes in finance worldwide by covering a variety of perspectives, including, but not restricted to, the theoretical, empirical, behavioural, ethical, economic, environmental and statistical/mathematical.
The Master of Finance program at University of Tasmania will instill in students financial knowledge and skills that they can utilise throughout their future professional careers in the broader finance community both at the personal and institutional level including; financial planning, financial institutions, insurance, superannuation funds, not-for-profit organisations, government and local authorities as well as individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Resource and Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Applied Quantitative Finance
- Data and Business Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 30 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission to this degree you need to have:
- Completed undergraduate degree of an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution
- Completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Studies at the University of Tasmania, or an equivalent qualifying Graduate Certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36369 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54554 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Living costs for Hobart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.