The Graduate Diploma in Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) program at University of Tasmania has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study.
In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
This programme articulates to the Master of Maritime Engineering (Technology Management).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Ship Design
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Design of Marine Machinery Systems
- Advanced Maritime Engineering Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Marine Engineering View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required for admission to the Graduate Diploma in Maritime Engineering (Technology Management) programme is completion of a full four year Australian Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- For international students, English language requirements are at least an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band less than 6.0).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.