- Study in Shanghai in the centrally located campus of a State-key university reputed for the high quality of its faculties & programs, as well as the international recognition such as UN-supported PRME.
- International Business students at Donghua University attended the Hanzhong Tourism Product Promotion Conference and investigated this city as a case study of City Branding "Qinba Heavenly Land and Watertown Hanzhong"
- International Marketing
- Doing Business in China
- Cooperation Finance Management
- International Business Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Human Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 116 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill your online application
- Send one set of the hard copies of the complete application materials required to DHU by express or in person.
- Pay the application fee online or in person after receiving the package delivery confirmation email
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 24 months.
CNY 40000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.