This Graduate Diploma in Law program from The University of Western Australia is designed to equip practising lawyers and law graduates with an advanced understanding of the law to meet the challenges of the dynamic workplace. You'll learn from world-class teaching staff and study with the next generation of leaders in legal practice, government, business and the not-for-profit sector.
The Graduate Diploma in Law consists of four postgraduate option units (24 points) and may be articulated into a Master of Laws or Master of Commercial and Resources Law. Units are often taught intensively, in non-standard teaching periods, to accommodate practitioners and overseas students. However, we also offer a range of options throughout the academic semesters.
Expand your skills, expertise and knowledge of law to prepare yourself for the next step in your law career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Environmental Law
- Advanced Evidence and Proof
- Family Law
- Consumer Law
- Income Taxation Law
- Select Topics in Insurance Law
- Mining and Energy Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 50 other Masters in Public Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 026880D
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; and (iii) at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20450 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20450 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- National Commonwealth supported students: $8,825.24
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.