About The Course
Taught by a team of international experts, this course is suited to both the current law practitioner and those pursuing a career relevant to international law in government, non-government and private institutions where international law is present.
Study begins with core units in the foundations of international law, theory, method and contemporary issues, as well as international foundations of public international law. You can then specialise by electing units from areas such as criminal, human rights, environmental, oil and gas, and World Trade Organisation law.
This course opens career opportunities relevant to international law in government, non-government, not for profit and private institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Environmental Law
- Comparative Law
- Heritage Governance: from Global to Local
- Law of the Sea
- Indigenous Peoples in International and Comparative Law
- International Criminal Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 26 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent;
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent; and
- at least two years of relevant professional experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National16400 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.