We understand that life is busy. That's why our postgraduate courses are designed so you can balance your work and studies. Our flexible postgraduate experience includes the opportunity to study part time, a range of units that are taught after hours, and the option to learn via intensive units.
This Graduate Diploma in International Law at The University of Western Australia opens career opportunities relevant to international law in government, non-government, not for profit and private institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Legal Institutions
- International Environmental Law
- Comparative Legal Method
- Heritage Governance: from Global to Local
- Law of the Sea
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Theory, Method and Contemporary Issues of International Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Applications are accepted throughout the year.
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 27 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083851C
- To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—1(a) a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- (i) a bachelor's degree in a cognate area, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- (i) a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and (ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; and (iii) at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20450 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20450 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- National Commonwealth supported students: $8,825.24
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.