The benefits of this Business Economics - International Business Economics programme from City, University of London are many and varied. You will build knowledge of the field and its history while developing practical skills and understanding to help you in the modern workplace.
By the end of the course you will know how to analyse financial markets and instruments for risk management and how to apply quantitative data and statistical techniques to economic and business decision making.
Your personal development will give you greater confidence and value to the workplace.
As a skilled and confident applied economist you can pursue roles in areas such as:
- management consultancy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets
- Business Economics
- Research Methods
- International Business Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Economics Research Project
- Economics Literature Survey
- Economics of Competition and Regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 540 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should have some mathematical background (A-level, IB, AP or any other equivalent secondary school qualification) and one of the following:
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in economics or related discipline (e.g. finance)
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in business, management, politics, law, accounting, psychology, quantitative sociology or financial journalism with a significant economics component
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline (such as mathematics, engineering, computer science or a natural science) with a significant economics component.
Students with a good lower second class degree in one of the above disciplines might be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16980 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.