The benefits of this Business Economics - International Business Economics programme from City, University of London are many and varied. You will build knowledge of the field and its history while developing practical skills and understanding to help you in the modern workplace.
By the end of the course you will know how to analyse financial markets and instruments for risk management and how to apply quantitative data and statistical techniques to economic and business decision making.
Your personal development will give you greater confidence and value to the workplace.
As a skilled and confident applied economist you can pursue roles in areas such as:
- management consultancy
- Financial Markets
- Business Economics
- Research Methods
- International Business Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Economics Research Project
- Economics Literature Survey
- Economics of Competition and Regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 834 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
You should have some mathematical background (A-level, IB, AP or any other equivalent secondary school qualification) and one of the following:
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in economics or related discipline (e.g. finance)
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in business, management, politics, law, accounting, psychology, quantitative sociology or financial journalism with a significant economics component
- an upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline (such as mathematics, engineering, computer science or a natural science) with a significant economics component.
Students with a good lower second class degree in one of the above disciplines might be considered on a case-by-case basis.
International17320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17320 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12440 GBP per year during 12 months.
MSc International Business EconomicsFull-time per year
- UK: £12,440
- Overseas/EU: £17,320
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.