This Health Professions Education course from The University of Western Australia is comprised of three core units which provide important foundation knowledge in the principles of teaching and learning, assessment, evaluation and research methods in health professions education.
In addition, students are required to select one elective unit of study as part of the Graduate Certificate course. The elective unit provides an opportunity to explore an area of educational interest in further detail.
This degree will provide skills, expertise, knowledge and understanding, which will assist you in taking the next step in your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Principles of Assessment and Evaluation
- Research in Health Professions Education
- Clinical Teaching and Supervision
- Innovation and Contemporary Issues in Health Professions Education
- Simulation and Interprofessional Learning in Health Professions Education
- Program Evaluation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Health Management Health Sciences View 119 other Masters in Health Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 058207F
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a relevant bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; or
- a level and duration of health-related education and professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course; or
- completed the Graduate Certificate in Health Professions Education at UWA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40700 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National Commonwealth supported students: $8,747.06
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.