This Dental Public and Primary Health program from The University of Western Australia is an appropriate program if you wish to undertake an advanced study in dental public and primary health but who do not intend to pursue a specialist career in dental public health.
This degree will provide skills, expertise, knowledge and understanding, which will assist you in taking the next step in your career. This course is an appropriate program for those who wish to undertake an advanced study in dental public and primary health but who do not intend to pursue a specialist career in dental public health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dental Public Health
- Oral Health Care Provision
- Management and Financing of Oral Health Services
- Research Methods in Dental Public and Primary Health
- Dental Epidemiology
- Health Systems and Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry Health Sciences View 6 other Masters in Dentistry in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 051554K
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- a Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine, or an equivalent qualification that allows dentistry practise, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent; or
- a Bachelor of Health Science in Dental Health, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 50 per cent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40700 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National24400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.