You’ll be eligible for endorsement as a clinical psychologist with the PsyBA and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Board (AHPRA).
The usual part-time nature of this diploma will suit you if you’re working as a practicing psychologist. However, depending on the units you’ve have already taken, it may be possible to complete within one year.
This Clinical Psychology course from The University of Western Australia will prepare psychologists already qualified in Clinical Neuropsychology to become additionally qualified in Clinical Psychology. Clinical Psychologists work in a variety of clinical, research, and academic roles, including hospitals, counselling centres and private practice.
The Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology has been awarded Conditional Accreditation by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) to provide an additional area of practice endorsement in Clinical Psychology for registered psychologists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment and Intervention—Adult Complex Disorders
- Clinical Psychology and Health
- External Practicum
- Clinical Skills
- Assessment and Intervention—Childhood Disorders
- Assessment and Intervention—Emotional Disorders
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Clinical Psychology View 100 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 083847K
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- an accredited Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, or an accredited Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology), or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- a satisfactory personal statement, as recognised by UWA; and
- two satisfactory referees, as recognised by UWA; and
- a curriculum vitae summarising relevant occupational and practical experience, as recognised by UWA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19750 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National11700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23400 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.