About The Course
The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication at The University of Western Australia provides a preliminary overview of the skills, knowledge and capabilities required to participate in the contemporary global communications environment across industry, government agencies and community organisations. You will gain skills and understanding relevant to communication strategy development, digital media and organisational communication from a global media perspective.
Career opportunities in the communications sector are constantly growing. Almost all large organisations need a communications expert to advise on corporate communications, community liaison projects and human resources-based projects such as change management. In addition, private organisations in consumer marketing, media, public relations, advertising and digital communications require strategic communications specialists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Strategies for Change
- Strategic Communications in a Digital Era
- Digital Media: Theory and Practice
- Communication, Innovation and Project Management
- Global Media and Cross-cultural Communication
- Representation and Promotion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Relations Corporate Communication View 11 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent in the Level 3 units of a major;
- a level and duration of education, professional experience, and/or demonstrable life skills considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National11700 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11700 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.