Hone your skills in change, strategic thinking, finance, ethical practice and social responsibility. Gain an understanding of the challenges and opportunities that can arise when embarking on a new business venture or during a period of organisational change.
Graduates will be primed to make a transition to the C-suite, take up a senior managerial position, or lead a start-up.
Master of Business Administration (Executive) - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI) course at Swinburne University of Technology course focuses on leadership and change, strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance and ethical practices and social responsibility to equip graduates for career satisfaction and success. The course aims to educate and develop entrepreneurial leaders and managers, providing them with the specialist skills needed to lead and manage the process of innovation, business startups, high growth and rapid change. This course will allow students to transition to the C-suite, senior managerial positions or to manage a startup.
This course is for working professionals. That’s why we offer it in Intensive Mode. It’s an efficient and faster way to complete a postgraduate qualification with minimal impact on your professional and personal life. Units (subjects) are either delivered after work hours or on Fridays or Saturdays, and run throughout the year in six week teaching periods instead of the usual 12 week semesters. This means you can complete more units and graduate faster, or take breaks when you need to.
Students' career opportunities are enhanced by improving their leadership and management capabilities and learning to operate effectively in a changing, complex and turbulent environment. The Swinburne MBA (Executive) prepares students to successfully improve and manage their careers while leading and managing enterprises in a complex, global and competitive environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information and Managerial Decision Making
- Delivering Innovation and Other High Risk Strategies
- Managerial Economics
- Project Management in Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Opportunity Discovery, Creativity and Design
- Growth Management
- Entrepreneurial Intention, New Venture and Innovation
- Venture Planning
- Venture in Action
- Innovation Discovery and Technology Transfer
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Business Information Systems for a Rapidly Changing World
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 096319E
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of three years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience or
- For international applicants: Completion of the Masters Qualifying Program Plus a minimum of three years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience or
- successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (Executive)
International39680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39680 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National32480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.