By the end of the Clinical Internships in Oral Implants course, students from UIC Barcelona will be able to draft and carry out treatment plans for patients who require dental implants with skill and confidence.
This year-long academic programme provides students with both theoretical and practical knowledge. The theory side will mainly be taught through literature reviews and presentations on clinical cases.
The dental industry will have significant involvement with students during the programme, which means students will have the chance to see implants from leading commercial brands. The most important part of the clinical residency is applying the theory in the university clinic, and students will have the chance to plan and provide a comprehensive treatment plan to patients.
- Applied Clinical Implantology
- Clinical Implantology
- Clinical Practice
- Prosthodontic Planification in Implantology
- Surgical Planification in Implantology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 39 other Masters in Health Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at UIC Barcelona and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Analysis of the student’s curriculum vitae.
- Knowledge of English.
- In-person interview in which the applicant’s personal profile and aptitudes will be evaluated.
- Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies)
- Photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- €90 payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment. (except former UIC undergraduate students).
- CV containing a list of courses and conferences attended.
- Letter/s of recommendation (not compulsory).
- Windows or Apple laptop
- Keynote or PowerPoint presentation programs
- Memory stick (USB pen drive) with at least 32 GB
International13856 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13856 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13856 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13856 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.