In particular, the MSc in Financial Services curriculum has been designed to facilitate subsequent professional accreditation within the international Financial Services industry, thereby underpinning both the long-term value and the international portability of the MSc as a postgraduate qualification.
- To prepare University of Limerick students for high-level professional positions in the Financial Services industry
- To provide an opportunity for students to engage in significant and appropriate research
- To provide a source of highly skilled graduates to help underpin the growth of the Financial Services industry in Ireland
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis & Governance
- Professional Development
- Global Finance & Capital Markets
- Trading Floor Certification
- Derivative Markets
- Corporate Responsibility
- Wealth & Portfolio Management
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance View 38 other Masters in Finance in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate/passport
International14228 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14228 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8684 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8684 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.