Aeronautical Engineering Programme Aims:
- To equip University of Limerick graduates with a detailed knowledge of advanced methods in aeronautical engineering, including theoretical foundations, computational and experimental methods and engineering applications.
- To meet industrial need for graduates with the above qualities at a Master's level.
- To increase awareness of the opportunities offered by current research in Aeronautical Engineering and its application to current practice.
- To fulfil the Engineers Ireland requirements for a Master's degree in an engineering discipline as a minimum educational standard for Chartered Engineer status.
- To enhance graduates' existing educational base and employment prospects.
- Boundary Layer Theory
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fundamentals of Continuum Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Aerospace Metallic Materials
- Composite Aircraft Structures
- Aircraft Flight Dynamics and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 4 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification transcripts and/or certificates (including certified English translations if applicable)
- English language qualification(s) (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International15044 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15044 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6538 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6538 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.