Based in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, UQ’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has a reputation for excellence, and has been ranked number one in Queensland for eight consecutive years by The Economist (Full time MBA Ranking 2012–2019). The Business Administration is offered at the University of Queensland.
During this one year full-time (or part-time equivalent) of 24-course units, you'll join a diversity of brilliant minds and challenge your thinking, broaden your horizons and learn how to question everything except your potential for success.
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, switch industries or start your own business, what you learn in this engaging program will give you a better understanding of yourself. You'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and leadership skills while working with an unmatched set of industry partners to solve complex business problems.
- Push the boundaries of your comfort zone and thrive under pressure in exciting new territories.
- Benefit from flexible study options, international opportunities and extensive career support.
- Integrate your learning in a project-based capstone course with a strong experiential component.
- Discover what it takes to be a great business leader through rewarding hands-on learning experiences.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Chief financial officer
- Chief executive officer
- Business management consultant
- Business analyst
- Brand marketing manager
- Human resources manager
- Management Frameworks
- Integrated Strategic Analysis
- Accounting and Business Analysis
- Operations Design
- Information Technology for Business Value
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Leading People and Teams
- Innovation Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 325 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
CRICOS code: 060533G
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale and four years full-time work experience post-graduation including at least two of the four years full-time work experience gained while working in a dedicated supervisory/management role as approved by the Executive Dean; or
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from UQ or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale.
- International applicants must complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550.
- A student may be required to pass a qualifying examination in basic computing, written communication and basic mathematics and statistics before enrolment is approved.
International84648 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84648 AUD per year during 12 months.
National78240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78240 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.