The Master of Engineering programme is offered by Massey University
New Zealand is a great place to study. Massey University’s reputation is supported by our international rankings, accreditations and associations. We are rated five star plus by the QS World University Rankings.
Massey University has small class sizes, and our lecturers and staff are friendly and approachable.
As an international student, there are entry requirements that will apply to you. We recommend that you apply at least three months before your anticipated start date so your application can be processed in time. There are additional steps you will need to take. These include obtaining a visa and travel bookings if your study is to be in New Zealand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Thesis 120 credit Part 1
- Thesis 120 credit Part 2
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Physics in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
RequiredTo enter the 120-credit Master of Engineering (by thesis) you will have been awarded or qualified for a:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), or equivalent, with a minimum B average in the highest level majoring courses, or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum B grade average, or
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours, or equivalent and have significant professional experience, or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent and have significant professional experience.
You will also provide:
- a short summary of your research interests (200 words or less)
- a curriculum vitae to show your significant professional experience.
You need to provide verified copies of all academic transcripts for studies taken at all universities other than Massey University.
International27858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27858 USD per year during 12 months.
National5489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5489 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic students: $7,658.70 - $9,648.40
- International students: $40,080.00
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.