About Sport, Exercise and Performance Psychology programme at University of Limerick
This MSc in Sport, Exercise and Performance Psychology programme at University of Limerick seeks to equip candidates with a sound understanding of theory and research and develop core competencies and professional skills across a range of key domains including the following: motor cognition and skill acquisition; performance psychology; exercise and mental health; applied positive psychology; organisational behaviour and wellbeing; professional issues and ethics; and research design and methods.
The MSc. in Sport, Exercise and Performance psychology, the first programme of its kind at university level in Ireland, aims to prepare students for a range of employment opportunities across the four tracks identified by the American Psychological Association, Division 47 Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- Performance Psychology
- Work Design And Employee Well-Being
- Motor Cognition: Understanding Action in Performance and Rehabilitation Contexts
- Exercise Psychology & Mental Health
- Psychological Skills Training for Sports Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Management Health Administration View 11 other Masters in Sports Management in Ireland
- Qualification transcripts and certificates,
- English language qualification(s) if English is not your first language
- Certified English translation of your transcripts/certificates where the original transcripts are in a language other than English,
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae),
- Scanned copy of any membership of psychological societies and CPD workshop attendance,
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport
International12850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12850 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.