- Acute care pediatric nurse practitioners are in demand. Hospitals across the nation are looking for Nursing - Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner who have the education and training to care for their pediatric patients with acute, critical, and chronic illness.
- The number of practice settings where ACPNPs work is continually expanding. Potential employment opportunities include: pediatric intensive care units; pediatric cardiac intensive care units; pediatric hospitalist services; inpatient and outpatient specialty services such as pediatric surgery, pediatric hematology/oncology, and pediatric neurosurgery; pediatric emergency departments; homecare settings for children with complex and technology-dependent healthcare needs.
- Salaries for ACPNPs are highly competitive and rank among the highest for advanced practice nurses.
- Being an Nursing - Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at the University of Michigan is both challenging and rewarding. ACPNPs are experts in the care of children with acute illness and multiple complex problems and work with patients, families, and interdisciplinary colleagues to provide the highest quality care for these patients.
- Models, Theories and Methods to Promote Optimal Health Outcomes
- Promoting Optimal Models and Systems for Healthcare Delivery
- Scientific and Analytic Approaches for Advanced Practice
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan
- Advanced Health Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Wellness and Illness for the Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Nursing View 732 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Earned a BS in nursing or are in the process of completing a BS in nursing from a CCNE, AACN, or NLN accredited institution. Note: Successful completion of the BS in nursing must occur prior to the desired term of admission
Minimum B average in all undergraduate coursework (this includes all courses taken to satisfy the degree requirements for a BS in nursing; an overall B average is usually equivalent to a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale)
- Official foreign transcript
- Transcript Evaluation
- English Proficiency Exam
- Visa and Documentation
International50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 24 months.
National50646 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50646 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State25230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25230 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ann Arbor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.