Do you want to bring your career towards a leadership role in the field of operations and Supply Chain? By undertaking this master’s degree studies, you will gain the strategic and integrated vision on various areas that make up the management of the company.
With this e-Supply Chain Management program at BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) you will acquire an excellent level of knowledge about the areas of Supply Chain Management (SCM): purchasing, production, storage, transport systems and budgetary, management and understand the fundamental role that e-Commerce play in the innovation of the supply chain and logistics development projects.
Master’s Degree in Integrated Logistics and Supply Chain by BEBS.
BEBS is a private business school, providing higher education which is valid worldwide, as well as it is a member of the Association of Business Schools in Spain (AEEN), and European Union Private Higher Education (EUPHE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A Strategic and Global Vision of the Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SCM Innovation and Optimization
- Demand, Strategy, Purchasing, Sourcing and Procurement in SCM
- Distribution, Storage, Handling, Transportation and Reverse Logistics, Strategic Management of Stocks in SCM
- Productivity and Operations, Quality, Work Safety and Risk Prevention and environment in SCM
- Business Game
- Final Master’s Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 7 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Up-to-date Resume (CV)
- Motivation letter (include the program you are interested in and the intake date)
- Passport or ID copy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.